| About Sport, Health & Well Being Expo |
About Sport, Health & Well Being Expo
What better way to start the weekend than by attending a Sport, Health & Well Being Expo on the foreshore of Surfers Paradise beach. Running over two days, the Sport, Health and Well Being Expo is a free community event aimed to encourage the Gold Coast community and its visitors to be involved in physical activity, healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle.
The event is an initiative to help boost participation in cycling, sport, recreation and health by pairing industry professionals, sporting enthusiasts and cycling experts who will showcase and provide invaluable information to all those attend.
The Sport, Health & Well Being Expo aims to:
- Increase awareness and participation in sport, recreation and health initiatives
- To boost participation in sport and recreation in the Gold Coast region
- Improve awareness of the importance of living a healthy and active lifestyle
- Promote local sports, health and wellbeing services for all ages
- Awareness of programs and projects throughout the Gold Coast
- Provide fun and engaging activities for adults as well as kids
Friday 8th September: 4pm – 8pm
If you would like to register your interest as an exhibitor or sponsor for 2017 Oceanway Ride Sport, Health & Well Being Expo, please complete the below form and we’ll be in touch.
Trade space rental starts from $200 + GST, + $50 weight kit.
Sites start from 3m x 3m space.
Marquees, chairs and tables are responsibility of exhibitor.
Please note: Due to the limited space available and high demand of interest, please ensure you complete the forms and submit as soon as possible to secure your space. You will be notified via email to confirm your exhibit space.
The Oceanway Ride Sport, Health & Well Being Expo will be held on the foreshore of Surfers Paradise Beach on the evening of Friday 8th September and during the day on Saturday 9th September 2017. The Expo will target all ages and promote involvement in sport, recreation, fitness and healthy lifestyles.
Businesses and organisations wanting to make the most of some exciting sponsorship opportunities are encouraged to contact us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The Hirer/User must ensure:
- The area and facilities are left in a clean and tidy condition at the conclusion of the day’s/evening’s activities.
- Contact is made with Oceanway Ride Pty Ltd regarding the positioning of tents or vehicles at the site.
- They comply with all Oceanway Ride Pty Ltd and Surfers Paradise Alliance rules and guidelines including Local Laws and all other relevant laws and legal requirements.
- Contact is made with Oceanway Ride Pty Ltd with regards to the use of power
- No advertising or promotional materials are to be displayed at Oceanway Ride, without prior written consent from Oceanway Ride Management.
- They provide evidence of compliance with the following Council Public Liability Insurance and Indemnity requirements prior to the commencement of any activity.
PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
The Hirer/User shall at all times during the period of hire/use, be the holder of a current Public Liability Policy of insurance in the name of the Hirer/User providing coverage for a minimum amount of $20 million per one event.
EMERGENCY ACTION PLAN
If an emergency occurs in the event precinct during the time of booking the hirer and participants must follow directions and cooperate with Oceanway Ride staff members with the implementation of the Oceanway Rides Emergency Action Plan.
CANCELLATION BY HIRER/USER:
The Hirer may cancel a booking by giving notice to Oceanway Ride Management at least 2 weeks prior to Oceanway Ride. Note: An administration fee will apply to all refunds.
CANCELLATION BY OCEANWAY RIDE MANAGEMENT
The Oceanway Ride Management reserves the right to cancel a booking/event, if the area or any part thereof is unfit for use or if the conditions laid out in this agreement are not met.
Management, employees, and agents shall not be liable in respect of any costs, loss or Oceanway Ride will refund any fee paid for the booking (provided that Oceanway Ride or part thereof is not unfit for use due to any act or omission of the Hirer/User).
Oceanway Ride reserves the right
- To decline any applications for hire, sub-hire or use,
- To adjust or vary terms and conditions of trade and to apply bonds.
- To decline any applications on the grounds of a conflict of interest due to its commitments with current Sponsor and/or Business. No correspondents will be entered into in regards to specific Sponsorship or Business agreement due to the recommendations of Oceanway Ride under the Information and Privacy Act.
Late applications and late notifications to Oceanway Ride Management of significant changes to event logistics may incur additional fees or charges.
Successful applicants will receive an invoice with a confirmation letter for site and service fees (if applicable). Approved sites will have notification on bump in dates and times for set up.
Fees must be paid a minimum of 1 month prior to the event.