If you are under 12 years of age (as of 5 June 2016), you will be too young to participate as a volunteer this year. We encourage you to apply once you are over 12 years of age.
Please be advised that your emergency contact cannot be someone who is also volunteering at the event on the day.
(e.g. mum, brother, etc)
(list any relevant experience - e.g. "I volunteered at RSPCA for 3 years.")
We'll make every effort to fulfil your first preference, but we can't guarantee the role will be allocated to you.
The purpose of collecting the above information is to enable MS to process your application to volunteer for this event. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party who is not directly involved with this activity.
Volunteer Declaration & Consent
I declare that...
- If I find that I am unable to attend the event, I will advise Oceanway Ride Pty Ltd, giving as much notice as possible
- To the best of my knowledge, I am not suffering from any condition which would prevent and/or render me unfit to work as a volunteer at this event
- I accept responsibility for all property I bring onto the event site
- My mobile phone number will be accessed by Oceanway Ride Pty Ltd event staff and volunteer team leaders as required
- I understand roving photographers are present at the event, taking photos which are used to promote the event and future fundraising activities
- I acknowledge and have read the Oceanway Ride Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions document